Bharati Hospital has a state-of-the-art neonatology center in the hospital in Pune to provide health and medical services to neonates from birth and also expectant parents.
Scope of Services
- In-patient medical services
- Neonatal early intervention services
- Neonatal transport services
- Neonatal cardiology services(except open heart surgeries)
- Neonatal surgeries
- Neonatal genetic and metabolic services
- Neonatal neurophysiologic services
- Neonatal neurosurgical services
- Out patient high risk follow-up medical services
- Ophthalmology services including ROP screening and LASER treatment
- Hearing screening (OAE and ABR) and interventions
- Immunization services
- Community outreach services
- Infectious disease consult services
- Paediatric orthopedic services
- Antenatal counselling
- Developmental pediatrics and psychologist services
- Training of doctors, nurses and allied health personnel in neonatal subspecialties.
- Advocacy role for issues related to neonatal and child health.
- Quality improvement activities, health systems and clinical research